Thursday, June 04, 2009
It's been a long time since I blogged, and this blog has been used by many other people. Haha. First, my friend for his project, then our group in Sociology and Anthropology for our project, then now, I'm finally using it again.

Why blog again? I just felt like it. It's always that sudden feeling that made me go into blogging again. It took me a lot of time finding a suitable layout for my new blog. and then I found this one, I don't know if it's the best that I can find 'cause I got tired of searching for the perfect layout.

Moving on, 4 days to go and I'm finally going back to school again. I'm excited because of the fact that I'll be wearing my white uniform already. :] I'm sure everyone in our school is excited to wear the infamous nurse's uniform. That is what we are all been waiting for. On the two years that we spent working hard and throwing our lives away, the white uniform is now our reward. I know it's not a big deal for other nursing schools, because they have been wearing that uniform ever since they started going to college. But for us, it's the most important thing now. It sounds stupid, I know. Oh well.

Labels:

posted by iheartayumi at 6:57 AM |



0 Comments: